WHEN WILL MARKETMERI SHOP COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We will/may collect personal data about you:
- when you register and/or use our Services or Platform, or open an account with us;
- when you submit any form, whether online or by way of a physical form;
- when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation;
- when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails, including when you interact with our customer service agents;
- when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our application or use services on our Platform. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website;
- when you grant permissions on your device to share information with our application or Platform;
- when you link your Marketmeri Shop account with your social media or other external account;
- when you carry out transactions through our Services;
- when you provide us with feedback or complaints, or;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason
The above does not purport to be exhaustive and sets out some common instances of when personal data about you may be collected.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL MARKETMERI SHOP COLLECT?
The personal data that Marketmeri Shop may collect includes but is not limited to:
- email address;
- billing address;
- bank account and payment information;
- telephone number;
- information sent by or associated with the device(s) used to access our Services or Platform;
- information about your network and the people and accounts you interact with;
- photographs or audio or video recordings that you share with us;
- government issued identification or other information required for our due diligence, know your customer, identity verification, or fraud prevention purposes;
- any other information about the User when the User signs up to use our Services or Platform, and when the User uses the Services or Platform, as well as information related to how the User uses our Services or Platform; and
- aggregate data on content the User engages with.
COLLECTION OF OTHER DATA
Data collected is used without limitation to offer relevant ads.
- Location tracking through mobile app
- Page visits
- Browser information
- Device information
Can be disabled through site settings, collected to:
- track contents of shopping cart
- Offer relevant content
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US?
Marketmeri Shop may collect, disclose, use and process customer data for below reasons:
- To enforce terms of service
- To process applications
- To maintain a protective environment for users
- To allow audits
- To allow user communications
- To maintain and update software
- To investigate violations to terms of service
- To run surveys
- Other purposes not mentioned above which will be disclosed upon request of consent
HOW DOES MARKETMERI SHOP PROTECT AND RETAIN CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- Security measures in data warehouse
- Anonymisation of data
- Adherence to data security laws
- Destruction of irrelevant data
DOES MARKETMERI SHOP DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS FROM ITS VISITORS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
- To authorities when requested
- To contractors for
- To a buyer or other successors in the event of transfer of